Stitch: Single Crochet
WHERE TO START
1. First, watch the video tutorial!
2. Back to your foundation chain, is it still there?
3. Then (just like we did for the slip stitch), holding the end of your chain, insert the hook through the second chain from the hook.
4. Continue by wrapping the yarn over the hook and pull a loop through the chain, so you should now have two loops on the hook.
5. Carefully, hook the yarn again and pull it back through the two loops. You should again have a single loop.
6. Repeat according to the pattern.