#Binstagood – new column
We usually start our Thursdays bright and early with a pinterest collage post, but recently we have been getting really good vibes from the amazing world instagram! This plus our love for creating beautiful collages from our favorite instagram feeds. On top of that, we have had a great response to our thursday feature on BKids, Instagram Mommies. So we would like to welcome you to our first ever #BinstaGood!
For those who aren’t quite up to speed with the whole instagram craze, here’s a quick summary (for those who are insta-ddicted, you know who you are, you can skip this part. )
– Instagram is an app you can download on your smart phone.
– How it works: You can edit and post pictures on to your feed, which is like your digital photo album and people who follow your account can see them.
– You can also follow other people’s accounts to get updates on your feed when they post new pictures.
– You can like and comment on other people’s photos or even reply to other people’s comments on your own photos.
– # you can add a hashtag to your pictures when you would like to group certain pics or be part of a group. We will start using hashtag #BinstaGood … come and join!
Now that you are all caught up, come join in the fun with the rest of the instagram community!
#BinstaGood features one favorite instagrammer each week and we hope to share some pretty inspiring people here. Because we know everytime we see a crazy beautiful account, we get excited to go out and take better photos to post! We hope this makes you enthusiastic to #BinstaGood as well 🙂 … Happy shooting!
Today we kick of with Cindy Loughridge … the gorgeous but heavy black matches perfectly with our Halloween mood!